Black Cat Weekly #49
Welcome to Black Cat Weekly #49. This is another strong issue, and we lead off with an original tale by celebrated mystery author Brendan Dubois (courtesy of acquiring editor Michael Bracken). We also have a powerful crime story by Y.S. Lee (courtsey of acquiring editor Barb Goffman), and a pair of novels by Edgar Wallace and Nicholas Carter. And, of course, no issue would be complete without a solve-it-yourself mystery from Hal Charles.
On the science fiction side, acquiring editor Cynthia Ward has selected a great story by Linda D. Addison—plus we have more from George O. Smith, Poul Anderson, C. Shook, and Robert Moore Williams. Good stuff!
Here’s the complete lineup:
Mysteries / Suspense / Adventure
- “Obsession” by Brendan DuBois
- “Ghost of a Chance” by Hal Charles
- “In Plain Sight” by Y. S. Lee
- The Fellowship of the Frog, by Edgar Wallace
- Driven from Cover, by Nicholas Carter
Science Fiction / Fantasy
- “The Power” by Linda D. Addison
- “Rat Race,” by George O. Smith
- “The Temple of Earth, ” by Poul Anderson
- “The Band Played On,” by C. Shook
- “The Impossible Invention” by Robert Moore Williams