The sixth issue of Sherlock Holmes Mystery Magazine features another stellar lineup of Holmes-themed non-fiction and Holmes-inspired mystery fiction. Included are:
- "The Rare Mexican Sherlock Holmes Series," by Gary Lovisi
- "Remembering Edward D. Hoch and His Sherlock Holmes Stories," by Len Moffatt
- "Screen of the Crime: Baker Street on a Budget," by Lenny Picker
- "The Autumn of Terror: Sherlock Holmes Investigates Jack the Ripper," by M. J. Elliott.
- "A Memo from Inspector Lestrade,"
- "The Curse of Bridges Falls," by William E. Chambers
- "Let Them Eat Cake," by Jean Paiva
- "The Little Blue Dog," by Marc Bilgrey
- "The Bank Job," by Steve Hagood
- "Silent Victim" (novel excerpt), by C.E. Lawrence
- "The Book of Tobit," by Carla Coupe.
- "The Reigate Squires," by Arthur Conan Doyle.
- "The Shadow Train," by Mike Allen.